WAVE pools, slides, slides and more; a water park guarantees fun in the sun for children, and sometimes also for adults.
Kids of all ages love spending the day here, and a hotel with easy access to one means they’ll be kept busy.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click on a link and purchase a product, we may generate revenue
Spain is a favorite destination for Brits and is home to many great value water parks.
We’ve rounded up the best water park hotels available this summer, with prices starting at £239 pp for seven nights:
- Jet2 Holidays Globales Patos Park Hotel, Costa del Sol – bed and breakfast in May – from £411 pp
- Jet2 Holidays Globales Binimar & Aqua Center Waterpark, Menorca – all inclusive in May – from £336 pp
- Jet2 Holidays Rosamar Hotel, Lloret del mar – May room only – from £239 pp
- Jet2 Holidays Club Mac Alcudia Resort & Waterpark, Mallorca – all inclusive in May – from £511 pp
- Jet2 Holidays Albir Garden Resort & Waterpark – self-catering in May – from £356 pp
- Jet2 Holidays Paradise Lago Taurito & waterpark, Gran Canaria – all inclusive in May – from £458 pp
- Jet2 Holidays Spring Bitacora Hotel and Siam Waterpark – half board in May – from £689 pp
- TUI Globales Bouganvilla, Mallorca – all inclusive in May – from £470 pp
- TUI Paradise Island, Lanzarote – all inclusive in March – from £478 pp
- TUI Globales Playa Estepona Hotel – all inclusive in May – from £523 pp
- Thomas Cook Robin Hood Resort, Benidorm – all inclusive in April – from £433 pp
- Thomas Cook H10 Mediterrean Village, Salou – bed and breakfast in May – from £242 pp
Spain now welcomes British tourists so holidays can go ahead, but there are a number of rules in place for anyone arriving from the UK.
Anyone aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated (with both doses of a two-dose vaccine or one dose of a one-dose vaccine) at least 14 days prior to arrival.
From February 1, if your second dose is more than 270 days old, you will need to provide proof that you received a booster shot.
Britons must also complete the Spanish Health Check Form prior to departure and proof of recovery cannot be used as a means of entry.
There are resorts in Lanzarote, Mallorca, Gran Canaria and the Costa del Sol where you can just step out of your room and straight into the wave pools and slides of the water parks.
If you’re looking for more overseas vacation inspiration, we’ve found cheap all-inclusive vacations for this summer and there are plenty of cheap vacation packages available.
For stays in the UK, holiday parks offer huge deals and we’ve found the best holiday parks in the UK with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor swimming pools.
We’ve also rounded up great deals in the hottest places in the UK and found the best child-friendly beaches and best family seaside towns in England.
This article and all products featured were independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations in the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click on a link and purchase a product, we may generate revenue: this helps support The Sun and does not affect our recommendations.