SLIDES and water parks are the best way to entice the kids on your next family vacation.
EasyJet is offering deals from £786 per stay this year, or £196.50 per person for a family of four.
If you click on a link in this article, we may earn affiliate revenue.
All resorts have on-site waterslides, while others have on-site water parks.
Most hotels have lazy rivers, lagoons, and kiddie pools, as well as larger waterslides for older children and adults.
The resorts included have been rated as one of the best hotels with waterslides on TripAdvisor and are located in major destinations such as Turkey and Egypt.
For example, the Aqua Blu Resort is located in Sharm El Sheikh, it is home to the Aqua Park City water park, and week-long stays in June cost from £1,321 per stay.
The water park is the largest in the Sharm El Sheikh area, and it features over 60 slides and 19 pools, and hotel guests enjoy unlimited access.
All offers are based on two adults and two children sharing all-inclusive accommodation for seven nights with flights included:
- 5* Green Nature Diamond Hotel, Marmaris, Turkey from London Gatwick Nov 3 – from £1,309
- 5* Eden Roc Resort Hotel, Kalithea, Rhodes – departing 28 April, from London Gatwick – from £897
- 5* Yel Holiday Resort, Ovacik, Turkey – departing 27 April, from London Gatwick – from £581
- 5* Serenity Fun City Resort Makada Bay, Egypt – departs 31 October from Gatwick – from £1,307
- 5* Asteria Bodrum Resort, Gumbet, Turkey – departing 21 April from Bristol – from £840
- 5* Sofiana Resort, Paphos, Cyprus – departs 22nd April from Gatwick – from £1,134
- 5* Charmillion Club Aqua Park, Egypt – departs 7th June from Luton – from £1,438
- 5* Paloma Foresta, Kemer, Turkey – departing 27th April from Luton – from £992
- 5* Sheerweed Exclusive Lara, Turkey – departs 27 April from Luton – from £1,128
- 4* Magic Robin Hood, Albir, Costa Blanca – departs 25th April from Luton – from £923
- 5* Grand Kapan Hotel, Alanya, Turkey – departs 27 April from Luton – from £748
- 5* Orka Lotus Beach, Icmeler, Turkey – departs 22nd April from Gatwick – from £768
- 5* Club Tuana Fethiye, Fethiye, Turkey – departing 22nd April from Gatwic – from £892
- 5* Sindbad Club, Hurghada, Egypt – departs 27th September from Bristol – from £1,189
- 5* Club Hotel and Letoonia, Fethiye, Turkey – departing 27 April from Gatwick – from £1,473
- 5* Royal Holiday Palace, Lara, Turkey – departs 27th April from Luton – from £1,121
- 5* Jasmine Palace Resort and Spa, Sahl Hasheesh, Egypt – departs 3 November from Gatwick – from £1,309
- 4* Mirage World Hotel, Icmeler, Turkey – departs 27 April from Gatwick – from £630
- 4* White City Resort Hotel, Icmeler, Turkey – departing 27 April from Luton – from £857
The hotels presented all have more than 4.5 on TripAdvisor.
All easyJet Holidays packages include flights, accommodation, 23kg checked baggage and a shared transfer.
They also include a money back guarantee, which means you’ll get your money back if you change your mind up to a month before your holiday.
We’ve also found the best all-inclusive resorts with water parks in Turkey and Egypt.
We also found inexpensive two-night stays at Disneyland Paris, including during mid-season holidays.
Or, if you’re looking for breakaway ideas, we’ve found the best last-minute Easter breaks – some of which start from £8.25 pp a night.